Thursday 28 April 2011

Interview with a Feather Fascinator

Fascinating Fascinor by ripecardsandjewelery on Etsy!http://www.etsy.com/listing/72573101/fascinator-feathers-hair-clip-white


Me: Hello dear readers! My apologies for the delay in posts lately, the spring weather has been keeping me outside and away from the computer. Today we are featuring a feather fascinator!


Me: So fascinator what do you think is your best feature?


Fascinator: I think everyone enjoys my "bling" factor. But I've also been told I have more subtle qualities and people love to run their fingers through me or brush me softly against their cheek.


Me: Sounds lovely! And where do you live?


Fascinator: I live in hair. All types. Short, long, curly, straight. All colors and all textures. I can also live on sweaters or purses.


Me: My, how very versatile! And how do you like to spend your time?


Fascinator: I like to feel the wind through my feathers. I love sunlight, but I also enjoy darker environments, like concerts, cafes, and romantic restaurants.


Me: And who do you enjoy spending time with?

Fascinator: There are lots of accessories that I consider my friends, like beautiful necklaces or chunky bracelets. But, I also like hanging out with birdcage veils and any other vintage pieces. The older the better!!


Me: Well it certainly sounds like you have refined taste! That concluded our interview, thanks for joining us! Next time join us for an interview with a beach photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment