Monday 30 May 2011

Interview with a scarf

Scarf by EcoShag on etsy!http://www.etsy.com/listing/70912573/the-shag-cotton-jersey-scarf-in-gray-and


Me: Hello dear readers! Today we are joined by a scarf, a particularly useful item for the unpredictable weather of spring!So scarf, tell us what you think your best feature is!


Scarf: My quirky personality. There's no other like me. 


Me: Very true! And where do you live scarf?


Scarf: I'm a vagabond, a wanderer.....I can live anywhere and LOVE it!


Me: Sounds like quite the life! Any activities you like to do while wandering?


Scarf:I like to go out dancing, to the local pub, shopping, the museum, the beach, you name it.


Me: Very adaptable! Have you made any friends along the way?


Scarf: Besides a pair of breasts or a warm neck, I adore hangin with my shaggy friends!


Me: Wonderful, thanks for joining us, and happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment