Tuesday 10 May 2011

Interview with a pearl necklace!

Pretty Pearl Necklace by Ashybaby87 on etsy! http://www.etsy.com/listing/72930485/twilight-breaking-dawn-inspired-bella


Me: Hello and welcome to an interview with a pearl necklace!So necklace where do you live?


Necklace: It's quite crowded so I'm guessing you would call it the city. Usually it's pretty quiet, as long as no one gets tangled into a bad situation.


Me: And what do you enjoy doing while in the city?


Necklace: I really enjoy traveling around. I think that's what I was called to do.


Me:That sounds like fun! Who do you enjoy travelling or spending time with?


Necklace: I like to stick with my kind, of course too many of us will sure start to clutter things up a bit. I'm also fond of the black velvet woman with no face or body as well. She's a unique creature, but I still enjoy hangin' with her.


Me: Well it sounds like an interesting life! Join us next time readers for anther exciting interview!

1 comment: