Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pride and Prejudice Interview

Pride and Prejudice Quote Magnets by magnetiKmania on etsy!http://www.etsy.com/listing/66076311/pride-and-prejudice-quotes-original


Me: Hello Everyone! Today we are going back, way back to the days of true romance!Let's welcome some pride and prejudice magnets! So magnets, what's your best feature?


Magnets: I would say that my best feature is: romance I’m the queen of romance, those romance that only happens in movies that make your hearth stop for a second and cry if they finally kiss or cry even more if the lovers can’t be together.


Me: Thrilling!And where do you live Magnets?


Magnets:I live in England. A beautiful place, full of nature. My houses have are big and with a really cool vintage decoration, of course there is just average decoration. We live in village and there’s always playing the piano at home. The life comes and goes quietly and peacefully except when there’s a dance coming or a young man around. 


Me: Sounds lovely. How do you like to spend your quiet life?


Magnets:I like to read, I love writing. I’ve also enjoy the typical dances at town. And of course being hanged out in your kitchen. I love to see how you read my quotes every morning with your coffee.


Me: And finally, do you have any friends where you live?


Magnets:I’m getting to know the Chinese menu living next door; he is not getting along with the family picture from last holidays; so it’s difficult to keep them cool. But being what holds them together it gives me a lot of power over their arguments. 

Me: Oh my, I hope everything works out! Thanks for talking with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment