Tuesday 14 June 2011

Interview with a Unique Unicorn!

Cubicorn Print by NudeSquid on Etsy!http://www.etsy.com/listing/67252164/cubicorn-print
Me: Hello everyone! So Cubicorn, what do you think is your best feature?

Cubicorn:My best feature definitely has to be my brain tongue the ladies love it! 

Me: I see... glad that is working out for you!And where do you live?

Cubicorn:Its a magical place which the name can't be pronounced in this language (sorry) but its full of floating fruit and juice waterfalls, marshmallow and chocolate mountains.


Me: Wow, I never thought I would say that a landscape sounds delicious, but that sure does! Do you have any hobby's besides trying not to eat yourself out of a place to live?


Cubicorn:I like to prance around staring into the window that people always walk by ...who are they? 
Where is that weird place they are in? >=( and why can't I pierce it with my horn!


Me: Interesting, have you tried with a running start?Do you spend time with any other objects?


Cubicorn:I really like seeing a nice frame around the outside of that weird window.


Me: Well it certainly sounds like you have a close relationship with that window! I wish you all the best, and  best of luck getting to the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment