Thursday 31 March 2011

Special feature part 2:Interview with a brass bumblebee bracelet

Beautiful Bumblebee bracelet by AmykinsJewelery on Etsy! http://www.etsy.com/listing/68354298/vintage-brass-bumble-bee-bracelet-bee

Me: Thank you for joining me for a special treat, the second of two features in one day! 


Me: This afternoon we are joined by  a beautiful bumblebee bracelet!So bracelet, you must be busy with spring flowers starting to bloom! Can you tell us what  you think your best asset is?


Bracelet:  my collection of honey beads! 


Me: and beautiful they are! And where do you live bracelet?


Bracelet: I like to live outdoors, getting out and about around someone's wrist.


Me: Of course, and what activities do you like to do while out and about?


Bracelet: I like to buzz around looking for honey!


Me: That sounds like a busy life!How do you spend the rest of your time?


Bracelet: I hang out with my best friends: woodland creatures!


Me: Great, thanks for sharing a peek into your exciting life bracelet! Join us next time for an interview with a teacup all the way from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment