Tuesday 29 March 2011

Interview with a stunning Crystal Necklace



 Stunning Necklace by BellaDivaOriginals on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/71051568/bold-labradorite-ab-swarovski-crystal


Me: Dear readers: today I am conversing with a stunning Crystal Necklace.

Me:   So Necklace, what do you think is your best feature?

Necklace: My blingy crystals

Me:  And where do you live/ what sort of environment do you live in?

Necklace :I live on you! Around your neck to be more specific.

Me: Great! and what are some of your hobbies?

Necklace : I like to be the center of attention.

Me: In your spare time other objects do you like to hang out with?

Necklace: I hang with earrings, bracelets, that kind of stuff.

Me : Fascinating, what a glamorous life! Join me next time for an interview with a pair of little easter bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment